1. The Purchase of Products
• Our website allows you to buy our Products from this Site. These purchases can be made subject to the terms and conditions set out below.
• Your order constitutes an offer to Greetingsbox to buy a Product. Once you have placed an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email confirming this from us.
• Your order cannot be accepted or processed until we have received payment in full for order.
2. Reviews from you
Our customers are welcome to post reviews for products they have purchased. These comments are subject to our Review Standards:
• Be accurate (where they state facts).
• Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
• Comply with applicable law in the United Kingdom and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
• Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
• Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
• Promote sexually explicit material.
• Promote violence.
• Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
• Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
• Be in anyway likely to deceive any person.
• Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
• Promote any illegal activity.
• Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
• Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass alarm or annoy any other person.
• Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
• Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
• Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
3. The Price of Products
• Our prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs (with the exception if you choose a free delivery option), which will be added to the total amount due in order to complete your purchase.
• Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders if we have already sent you an order confirmation for your purchase.
• Payment for all Products must be by via Paypal, and using the credit or debit cards accepted via this system.
• All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses, or for any reason does not authorise payment to us, whether in advance of or subsequent to a payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of the Products ordered.
4. The Delivery of Purchases
• The Products ordered by you will only be delivered to the delivery address that you provide to us.
• If for any reason there is no one to take delivery of the Products, and if they cannot fit through a letterbox, our fulfillment service will leave a calling card and/or attempt further deliveries after which the Products will be returned to us and we will retain the same pending your further instructions. If you wish us to redeliver your order, we would need to receive payment of a further delivery charge by you.
• The Products will be at your own risk from the time we deliver them to you.
• The Ownership of the Products will only transfer to you once we receive full payment for them, including any relevant delivery charge.
5. Your Agreements
• that it is your responsibility to provide accurate personal information (“Personal Data”) and to update your Personal Data as necessary to keep it accurate. You undertake that all the details you provide to us for the purpose of selling and delivering Products to you are correct and that the credit card or debit card that you propose to use is your own or that of a third party who has given you full permission and authority to use it and that you or such third party have sufficient funds to meet the costs of Products ordered. We will not store your credit card or debit card details anywhere in the Site;
• You are responsible for all activities under your password or account, and you must keep your password confidential. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security. You must not disrupt the functioning of the Site, solicit or use another user’s password or otherwise act in a way that interferes with other users’ use of the Site. You will not allow others to use your name, user name and password. We shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorised use of your name, user name or password and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless, for any improper, unauthorised or illegal uses of the same.
• we shall be entitled to withdraw from any purchase order made by you if the Product is inaccurately described on the Site or where obvious errors have been made;
• although we will utilise anti-virus protections, it is your obligation to ensure that any use you make of our Site is free of any virus, Trojan horse, worm or any other items of a destructive nature. You will not hold us responsible for any damages that result from you accessing the Site (including any software or systems you use to access the Site).
• you will not attempt or permit or encourage others to attempt to copy or make use of any intellectual property appearing on our Site for any commercial use or in any manner which would constitute an infringement of our copyright.
• variations in computer, device, browser and operation will create differences in visual layout and usability of the Site. We have given due care and attention to minimising these differences, but cannot be held responsible for specific operational differences.
• We have the right to revise and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time, for example, to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’s capabilities.
• You will be subject to the policies and Terms and Conditions in force at the time that you order Products from us, unless any change to those policies or these Terms and Conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these Terms and Conditions before we send you the order confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the Terms and Conditions).
6. Right to Suspend & Terminate Use
• We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Site or parts of it at our sole discretion if we believe you are in breach of any provision of this Agreement. If your access has been suspended or terminated you will not be allowed to re-register or to re-access the Site without our prior consent.
• You will only use the Site for the purposes referred to in this Agreement and not access the Site or use information gathered from it to send unsolicited emails.
7. System Requirements
The computer, internet access and system operated by you and your ability to use them may affect your ability to purchase any Products from our Site. You acknowledge and agree that any system requirements necessary to preview, and /or view and/or purchase any Products from our Site are your responsibility.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless us, our directors, employees and consultants from and against any and all claims, losses, demands, causes of action and judgments (including solicitors’ or attorneys’ fees and court costs) arising from or concerning any breach by you of this Agreement and/or these Terms and Conditions for your use of the Site and you agree to reimburse us on demand for any losses, costs or expenses we incur as a result thereof.
• We have the right to withdraw any Product from the Site for any reason without notice to you and you agree that we will not be responsible for any loss, damage or cost as a result of such unavailability.
• We may require you to change your password or any other information which permits you access to purchase Products from the Site.
• Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product you purchased.
• We will not be liable for errors on the Site or for loss or damage suffered by you as a result of any unavailability of the Site or by any use by you or reliance placed on the Site or its contents including any damage caused to your computer or otherwise howsoever, or any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of data.
• The Site is provided “as is” and you acknowledge that despite our reasonable endeavours the Site may contain bugs, errors and other problems (including, but not by way of limitation) infection by viruses (despite anti-virus protections which may be incorporated) or anything else which may cause contamination or destruction of any sort that may cause system failures. Notwithstanding, we will use all reasonable endeavours to correct any errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified
• We shall not be liable to you for the failure of any equipment, data processing system or transmission link and will not be liable to you as a result of any down-time which may occur upon the Site.
• We shall not be responsible to you for damages or otherwise in respect of any error made to any listing of or reference to Products.
• We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Site (or any part thereof) without notice to you and without any liability to you or to any third party.
• Links to third party websites on the Site are provided solely for your convenience. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. If you do use these links, you leave the Site. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk
• Any unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress and may result in the termination of this Agreement or other remedies as set out in this Agreement.
10. Intellectual Property Rights
• All intellectual property content on the Site including, without limitation trademarks, button icons, logos, graphics and images is owned by Greetingsbox or licensed to us and is protected by International Copyright laws. Your use of them is governed by this Agreement, certain end-user licence agreements, and applicable law.
• You will infringe our rights if you copy or reproduce any part of the Site except for:
o you printing out any pages from the Site as a record of any Products you have purchased from it; or
• The Site is provided “as is” and without warranty by us, and, to the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, we expressly disclaim all warranties, express or implied including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranty of non-infringement. You understand and agree that your use of the Site is at your own sole risk. We do not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Site with respect to performance, accuracy, reliability, security capability or otherwise. You will not hold us responsible for any damages that result from you accessing (including any software or systems you use to access) the website service or using the Site including, but not limited to, infection by virus, damage to any computer, software or systems or portable devices you use to access the same. No oral or written information or advice given by any person shall create a warranty or a representation from us.
• We make no warranty that any particular device or software you use will be compatible with this Site. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that your system(s) functions correctly with this Site.
• Not under any circumstance shall we be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or special damages arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
• Not under any circumstance shall we be liable for any unauthorised use of the Site or the Products.
12. Legal Notices
This Agreement and any other terms or documents referred to herein represent your entire agreement with us with respect to your use of this Site. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. English Law governs this Agreement and your use of the Site, and you expressly agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or dispute between us or relating in any way to your account or your use of this Site.